3.14.2008

Feeding the Ducks...

Littlest & I went into town today to run some errands. We needed to get a birthday gift for a friend. Both Biggest and Littlest were invited to a birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Do you know how hard it is to pick a gift for a 5 yr old boy? Anyway, we went with Kynex...how can you go wrong with a set of Kynex.

After an hour at Wal-mart, we decided we needed a lunch break. Littlest chose McDonald's...for the chicken nuggets. It was such a beautiful day here in south central PA, so we ate outside. Our McDonalds has a creek that runs behind it...and that creek happens to be the home to some ducks. Someone from McDonalds put a big bag of stale burger rolls out for visitors to feed the ducks...so of course we took advantage. It was so nice out, and perfect for some pictures, unfortunately, my camera was at home and I only had the camera on my phone. The camera phone took great pics, I just haven't figured out how to get them from the phone to my computer. Oh well...

Hope you all are enjoying the nice weather we are having today!

Blessings

No comments: