3.29.2008

I'll be away...

I was really hoping to tell all of you that I would be spending some of my vacation time blogging. Well, unfortunately, I can't...after double checking with our resort, I have learned that we have to pay for internet service. At the nice price of $60 for the week. Yikes!! For some reason I find that to be rather expensive, I guess because that is more than what I pay for a month at home. So, I will not be taking my laptop on vacation. Sorry folks...you'll just have to come back in a week or so to catch up!

Here are a few things I'll be blogging about when I get home from vacation:
  • My new gym membership
  • Family Photo shoot scheduled for April
  • March of Dimes 5 mile walk in my town
  • and of course...vacation!


On a more exciting note, we leave in less than 24 hours!!!

Blessings~

No comments: