7.21.2011

Up for a new adventure?

I am!!



So, I thought I'd share the excitement here first! As of tomorrow, I will be a sales consultant with Thirty-One Gifts!




Thirty-One Gifts is a direct selling company based out of Ohio. The company was started by Cindy Monroe, and based on the scripture of Proverbs 31 and the virtuous woman. Thirty-One offers a variety of products from luggage to purses and organizing totes.





**Click on the picture above to go directly to the new Fall Catalog!!




I absolutely fell in love with the Thirty-One products at the very first party I attended. The thought of actually selling the product briefly crossed my mind, however, once I started using my bags it became a no-brainer! So, starting tomorrow, I will be an official consultant! I am very excited to start on this new journey, with a new company and can't wait to share the products with you!




I have been challenged to sell $1800 in my first 45 days...in order to do that I am going to need your help. So here is where you come in!! I would like to offer a FREE Thermal Tote to the first 5 ladies who book a show! All you have to do is leave a comment here on the blog saying that you would like to host a party!



Looking forward to hearing from you!!




Jerri

No comments: