2.29.2008

Body Pillow...sewing project #3

Let me start by saying that I never really intended for this blog to be a "craft" blog. However, as of late, I have been spending more time crafting. So in this blog you will start to find more of my crafting 'moments' along with a few other random ramblings...enjoy!


Today's project was rather simple...


I used a terry cloth bath towel I bought at Wal-mart for $1.50.


Folded it in half the long way and stitched 2 of the sides, stuffed it then stitched the third side. And just like that we have a kid-sized body pillow. It will be put on Biggest's bed...hope she likes it!!

Yes, Littlest will be getting one too. Probably next week, and most likely lime green...


I think I am going to make some for my niece and her friends...perfect graduation gifts!!






Blessings


1 comment:

Trina said...

Oh I love that idea! And you could have it monogrammed if you wanted before you sewed it all up! Monogramming is big here in the South! :)