2.13.2008

Snow Days and Valentine's Day

Well, the kids are enjoying their second snow day in a row. I, on the other hand, am getting just a glimpse of what summer vacation is going to be like. AHHHH!!!


Anyway, I just thought I'd take a minute and share with the bloggy world, what we did yesterday for our "snow day activity".

We made chocolate covered pretzels for Valentine's Day! This picture is after we bagged them and got them ready to give as gifts. We ended up with about 15 dozen chocolate covered pretzels. Yummy!!

Just a side-note...if anyone out there is looking for a treat idea for a party/reunion, or favors for a bridal/baby shower, wedding, reunion, etc...I'd love to help you out with chocolate covered pretzels. I can do platters or goody bags and a variety of colors & sprinkle combinations...Leave your questions & email in the comment section and I'd be glad to send you more information!! :)

No comments: