3.11.2008

Sewing projects for the week

This week didn't allow for much sewing time. Ok, so I still can't believe those sad words were just typed by me. Three weeks ago, owning a sewing machine didn't excite me, nor did the thought of using it. Literally, I just woke up one morning and decided I was going to give sewing a try again...


I took the scraps from these and stitched them together to make a baby quilt. This is just a section that I have stitched together so far...I'm still waiting for more scraps. :)

I also made another apron, for the girls. They love being my little kitchen helpers, so the apron just adds to their fun.
I have a list of projects that I would like to start & work on this weekend...
* A pool tote bag for when we go on vacation in 2 weeks
* Easter dresses for the girls (this one scares me...)
* Body Pillow for Littlest
Blessings,

2 comments:

Trina said...

Cute apron! Is that a dishtowel you made it from? I've been wanting to try that.

Jerri said...

Yep...I got a pack of 2 on clearance at wal-mart. I made 2 of them...for my girls. Both of them took maybe 15 minutes!