6.13.2008

December 11, 2008

That is the "Official" due date for "Baby". After several weeks of ultrasounds, bloodwork, and Doctors trying to guess. They have finally come to an agreement on December 11th. So, that is now the official target date, and I am hoping we don't go too far beyond that!

I did have a real ultrasound this week at the Lab...No, we don't know if it is a boy or girl. The Lab tech did not want to try to guess, since it was still a few weeks early to tell for sure. So...we will just have to wait a few more weeks to find out!

I had a Dr appointment yesterday...we reviewed the bloodwork and ultrasound, and listened to the heartbeat! For those of my readers who want to make a guess...the heart beat was 163.
After the appointment I ran to the mall...I did buy 2 baby outfits on clearance at the Bon-Ton. One for a boy and one for a girl. One of them will be returned...eventually! (or given as a gift)


Blessings!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love being pregnant! I am so excited for you. Do you still have your baby equipment/clothes/supplies?

Trina said...

Aww, yay for you guys!