I was tagged by Trina at Fabulously Frugalicious...and, since Honey is working late and I have plenty of time with nothing to do...here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know they were tagged
Here are my 6 quirky things!
1. My bath towels have to be folded a certain way. If they're not, I've been known to refold them.
2. I'm a sucker for a good bargain! If I don't need it, I'm sure I know someone who does. I find great satisfaction in giving gifts...
3. I LOVE McDonald's Sweet Tea, even though I think it is way too sweet and not enough tea...plus it's only a dollar!
4. I hate being wet: for example, getting caught in the rain or just sitting by the pool in a wet swim suit. I have to change and be in dry clothes immediately!!
5. I abuse the use of Post-its. I think it could be an addiction. I think I now have Honey addicted as well. Oooops! :o)
6. I have an addiction to rearranging/redecorating my house. Usually once a month things get moved around. This drives Honey crazy, he never knows what he'll find when he walks through the door!
OK, now it's my turn to tag someone...and since I don't know 6 bloggers, I'll go with what I've got:
Thrills of being a new mom