9.29.2008

My dream job...

Almost 2 years ago, I decided that I wanted to start my own business as a Wedding Coordinator. I designed my own logo & stationary, and wrote up a business plan. When it came down to it, I chickened out. I lacked the confidence it took to make such a huge leap. I kept everything, and just put it on the back burner and figured that I would spend some time praying about the opportunity. Well, nearly 2 years have passed and I am now working on 2 weddings! Both of these weddings are for friends, but they are basically a test to work out any kinks in my business plan. I would like to kick off the business, officially, at the beginning of the year. Honey has challenged me to do one wedding a month, or a total of 10-12 a year. I definitely think I could manage that...now I just need to find the "engaged couples" who are in need of a wedding planner.

PLEASE contact me if you are in the South Central PA area and are in need of a wedding coordinator...OR, pass my this post on to some one you know who may need my services!



Blessings!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Sounds like alot of fun. Good luck with it :)

alex said...

well congratulations on the big step and going for that dream job!!!


p.s. thanks for entering my giveaway.