Here is a picture of Paisley, enjoying herself at Olive Garden. She wouldn't sit still, so every picture I took was a bit blurry. But here she is in all her cuteness!!
And, yes, she did sit in the high chair "big girl" style!!
Well, we haven't seen the doctor for a 6 month check, so I don't have any weight or height measurements...but I have a stack of clothes that proves she is growing!
At this point, she is wearing mostly 6-9 months clothing and some 9-12 month. Here are a few of her other accomplishments:
- She can sit up all by herself - for short periods of time.
- She can get into "crawling position", and is actually starting to move now!
- Still sleeping ALL night...which is huge blessing, cause Momma needs her sleep! ;o)
- Eats pretty much any & all fruits or veggies. Not a picky eater at all! She is eating baby cereal & fruit/veggies 2 (and sometimes 3) times a day.
- Sucks her thumb - we said good-bye to the pacifier a long time ago.