5.16.2011

Love is...

The devotion Dustin & I read for today was Romans 3. This is a fairly familiar set of scripture, but one verse in particular stood out to me.

Romans 3:22-24 (NIV)
This Righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace, through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Recently I heard a song by Sidewalk Prophets, called You Love Me Anyway
If you've never heard the song, at least take the time to click on the link and read the lyrics. I hope you find it as encouraging as I did. It gives me great joy to know that it's okay that I'm not perfect, and it's okay that I am weak...because despite those 'flaws', God loves me anyway & has great plans for me.


Blessings!

No comments: