5.08.2011

Mothers' Day

I took the girls out for breakfast this morning...for Mother's Day. Kadenn picked Dunkin' Donuts. Strange choice, I know. Dustin went to an archery shoot, so it was just us girls to spend the morning together. It was a good time, eating donuts and drinking coffee & slushies. At one point (before Dustin & I were married), I thought the idea of having children was crazy. Now, today, as I sat & watched my girls chowing down on donuts...I was so proud to be their mom.


Paisley was too busy eating her blueberry donut to smile for the camera!! ;o)


I'm pretty sure the other customers in the store thought we were crazy for having so much fun at breakfast.

I am so thankful for my mom, and all the things I have learned from her. I am also thankful for my sisters (who are also amazing moms) I have learned so much from them over the years...they are such a blessing.

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: