5.25.2011

My little Houdini

This is a picture of where Paisley's high chair normally sits, in our dining room. Sorry the pictures are a bit goofy, but the sunlight pours in that window, so the lighting was all crazy.


Anyway, this is where Paisley was sitting yesterday morning, drinking a bottle. Then the phone rang...





...and this is what I found when I came back to the dining room a minute or so later.






No, the thought of her climbing out of the high chair never crossed my mind. She never did it before, and really never even tried. She liked sitting in her high chair...


Those little marshmallowy bits you see her nibbling on, yeah...they are beads off of a bracelet Kylei broke at breakfast. So, yes...we are now missing one bead, and yes...I am checking the diaper! :(





No comments: