9.20.2012

2012: New...

As you can see I've made a few changes to the look of the blog.  Don't be surprised...there are going to be more coming.

So much has happened since I have posted last.  So much, I'm not sure where to begin with all the stories.  I guess a good place to start would be with the new title.  'Life on Purpose' ...it's simple, really...live your life as if today is the last, on purpose.  Don't waste a minute, we have none to spare.  
So much has happened in my past that continues to influence my present and future.  I won't pretend to be perfect and 'all together', because...well, I'm not.  But I am determined to use those past happenings to design and direct my future.  

 ~ Ephesians 2:10 ~
Instead, we are God's accomplishment, created in Christ Jesus to do good things.  God planned for these good things to be the way that we live our lives.





No comments: